Our mission teams include:
- Shelter Servers - This team visits a different shelter twice each month to serve a meal to the homeless.
- Helping Hands Food Pantry - The pantry is a cooperative effort with the faith communities in the Kingsville area and resides in the lower level of the office building. To contact the pantry call 410-592-2226.
- Thrift Shop Volunteers - The Thrift Shop seeks to re-purpose clothing and other items to help our environment while using the proceeds to assist in the ministries of Salem.
- Giving Wheels to feed the hungry - Volunteers twice a year collect canned goods and other non-perishables for distribution through the food pantry.
- Easter Baskets to the poor - Easter Baskets were assembled and distributed through the food pantry to needy children.
- Hurricane Sandy Relief - Water, food, clothing, and other necessities were collected and transported to New Jersey for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
- Disaster Response Teams - Teams of trained volunteers went immediately to the northeaast New Jersey area to assist with the clean-up after Hurricane Sandy.
- Red Bird Mission Team - Volunteers spend a week in the Northeast Kentucky doing home repair for the poor.
For more information on any of these mission ministries please contact the church office.